Moringa oil is edible and high quality. Standards will be maintained and certified through testing by SGS
Our oil will be exported in bulk to re-packers in Europe and the USA.
Our honey will be monofloral, which is rare. We will be planting the moringa in a savanna environment with no other flowers present.
It will be sold in bulk to wholesalers,who will bottle and sell it under their own brand name.
The honey will also be certified by SGS as raw, undiluted and organic. There is a rising demand for honey.
Biochar will used for briquettes for fuel and light building material.
One ton of biochar has a volume of five cubic meters which produces 2500 bricks. We get three carbon credits for each ton of biochar that we produce. That income covers all the costs around biochar, making our end price for brick very competitive. In addition, these bricks are so light you can load 5 times more bricks on a truck than clay bricks.
This will be for our own use on roads within the farm.
Wood Vinegar is reduced to a powder and has an indefinite shelf life.
It has many uses:
- A pesticide, fungicide and herbicide depending on dilution.
- It can halve the uses of fertilizer.
- It can also half the use of inorganic pesticide if used in conjunction with such a pesticide.
Nutrient Powder is used as food/feed fortification and plant growth stimulant.
Food fortification for Human Consumption:
- Our powder does not contain chlorophyll.
- It can be added to bread and biscuits like salt with positive results.
- It can therefore be added at source like a bakery to feed whole populations.
- Moringa leaf powder is being used by many organisations for under nourished people.
Feed fortification for Animal Consumption:
- In Europe it is against the law to feed inorganic growth enhancers to poultry or pigs.
- Moringa Nutrient Powder completely replaces the need for such growth enhancers to such animals.
- Our nutrient powder contains, amongst others, a lot of methionine. Methionine is lacking in the balanced diet of feed lots.
- Moringa contains more methionine than maize and sunflower. The use our nutrient powder as a source of methionine can cut out maize or sunflower in existing feed recipes.
Moringa Nutrient Powder as an Organic Stimulant on Plants:
- Leads to a 25-120% bigger crop on any plants.
- If it is used on fruit, the fruit also have a longer shelf life and a bigger sugar content.